We are happy to announce that the admission for the new academic year 2022-23 is now open. All our admission enquiries and admission formalities will be done virtually keeping the current situation in mind. The online admission forms for the next academic year 2022-2023, for Nursery and LKG will be issued from – 25th March 2022 to 27th March 2022. Submission of the hard copy of admission form will also be within the form issuing dates i.e. 25th March 2022 to 27th March 2022.
School Admission age criteria
- Children born between on 1st Oct 2018 and 31st December 2019 for Nursery
- Children born between 1st Oct 2017 and 31st December 2018 for LKG
- Children born between on 1st Oct 2016 and 31st December 2017 for UKG
- Children born between on 1st Oct 2015 for 31st December 2016 for First
Things You Should Know
- Click on the link to fill the Online Admission form given below
- Please click on the online admission form link and fill in the admission form. The form comprises of Student, Parent and Payment information. All the details mentioned in the admission form should be legit. Management holds the right to cancel the admission form in case of any discrepancy
- The parent is then requested to purchase the admission form.
- The online admission form will cost Rs.500 plus transaction charges.
- You would need access to Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, Wallet etc. to make payment online. Upon successful transaction, parent will receive an email to download the admission form
(If you do not receive the mail in Inbox please check in spam mail).
- Filled in Admission form should be printed and attached with the documents mentioned below and put it in the drop box at the school gate between 25th March 2022 to 27th March 2022.
- Please note that the School does not accept any form of donation.
- Fees once paid at the time of admission will not be refunded.
- Age criteria will be strictly observed.
- Admission of siblings shall not be automatic nor as a matter of right. The Management’s decision will be final.
- Submission of Application form does not guarantee admission. Those who fail to hear from the school are requested not to make enquires about the admission, as the availability of seats are limited.
- The mobile number mentioned in the Admission form will be used for further communication.
- Candidates selected for the respective classes will be informed via SMS / EMAIL.
- You are requested not to disturb the School Administrative staff during the entire Admission process.
Following Documents are to be attached with the Admission Form
Passport size photograph of the child and parents and one family photograph
Laminated Photo copy of the Birth Certificate (For classes Nursery to First)
Duly signed Declaration form given in the prospectus on the website
Photocopy of the Caste Certificate of the Candidates (If applicable)
Photo – copy of Aadhar card of the child
Self-attested photocopy of the Residential Address (any one of these documents:
Aadhar card Driving License, Passport, Ration Card, Electricity bill, Telephone bill,
Voter Id Card, Bank Passbook)
Once the admission is confirmed, the laminated original Transfer Certificate
to be submitted from classes II onwards.
Report Card of the previous class.