This year we have gone completely digital. All our admission enquiries and admission formalities will be done virtually, keeping the current situation in mind. The online admission forms for the next academic year 2021-2022, for Nursery And LKG will be issued from – 10th to 12th April 2021
School Admission age criteria
Nursery – child should be born between 1st October 2017 to 31st December 2018
LKG. 1st October 2016 to 31st December 2017.
UKG. 1st October 2015 to 31st December 2016.
1st Standard – 1st October 2014 to 31st December 2015
Things You Should Know
- Please click on the online admission form link and fill in the application form. The form comprises of Student Information, Parent Information and Payment Information.
- The parent is then requested to purchase the application form.
- The online admission form will cost Rs.500 plus transaction charges.
- You would need access to Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, Wallet etc. to make payment online. Upon successful transaction, parent will receive an email to download the application form.
- Filled in Application form should be printed and attached with the documents mentioned below and put it in the drop box at the school gate between 4th to 6th March 2021.
- Admission of siblings shall not be automatic nor as a matter of right. The Management‘s decision shall be final.
- Those who fail to hear from the school are requested not to make enquires about the admission, as the availability of seats are limited.
- The mobile number mentioned in the Application form will be used for any further communication.
- Candidates selected for the respective classes will be informed via SMS / EMAIL.
- You are requested not to disturb the School Administrative staff during the entire Application process.
|Following Documents are to be attached with the Admission Form|
|1||Passport size photograph of the child and parents and one family photograph|
|2||Laminated Photo copy of the Birth Certificate (For classes Nursery to First)|
|3||Duly signed Declaration form given in the prospectus on the website|
|4||Photocopy of the Caste Certificate of the Candidates (If applicable)|
|5||Photo – copy of Aadhar card of the child|
|6||Self-attested photocopy of the Residential Address (any one of these documents: Aadhar card Driving License, Passport, Ration Card, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, Voter Id Card, Bank Passbook)|
|7||Once the admission is confirmed, the laminated original Transfer Certificate to be submitted from classes II onwards.|
|8||Report Card of the previous class.|