Dr. Mar Theophilus School, Pune
Admission Notice 2024-25
Procedure for registration of candidates for admission
Registration of candidates for admission for the academic year commencing March 2024, shall begin on 4th December 2023. Parents/ Guardians who desire to have their wards registered for admission should apply to the Principal on the prescribed form. The online admission forms for the next academic year 2024-2025, for Nursery, LKG and UKG will be available from – 4th to 9th December 2023. Submission of the hard copy of admission form will be from 4th to 10th December 2023.
School Admission age criteria
Nursery – 3 years as on 30th June 2024
LKG – 4 years as on 30th June 2024
UKG – 5 years as on 30th June 2024
Things You Should Know
- Please click on the online admission form link and fill in the admission form. The form comprises of Student, Parent and Payment information. All the details mentioned in the admission form should be legit. Management holds the right to cancel the admission form in case of any discrepancy
- The online admission form will cost Rs.1000 plus transaction charges.
- You would need access to Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, Wallet etc. to make payment online. Upon successful transaction, parent will receive an email to download the admission form
(If you do not receive the mail in Inbox please check in spam mail).
- Filled in Admission form should be printed and attached with the documents mentioned below and put it in the drop box at the school gate between 4th to 10th December 2023.
- Please note that the School does not accept any form of donation.
- Fees once paid at the time of admission will not be refunded.
- Age criteria will be strictly observed.
- Admission of siblings shall not be automatic nor as a matter of right. The Management’s decision will be final.
- Submission of Application form does not guarantee admission. Those who fail to hear from the school are requested not to make enquires about the admission, as the availability of seats are limited.
- Candidates selected for the respective classes will be informed via SMS / EMAIL.
- You are requested not to disturb the School Administrative staff during the entire Admission process.
|Following Documents are to be attached with the Admission Form|
|1||Passport size photograph of the child and parents and one family photograph|
|2||Laminated Photo copy of the Birth Certificate (For classes Nursery to First)|
|3||Duly signed Declaration form given in the prospectus on the website|
|4||Photocopy of the Caste Certificate of the Candidates (If applicable)|
|5||Photo – copy of Aadhar card of the child|
|6||Self-attested photocopy of the Residential Address (any one of these documents: Aadhar card Driving License, Passport, Ration Card, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, Voter Id Card, Bank Passbook)|
|7||Once the admission is confirmed, the laminated original Transfer Certificate to be submitted from classes II onwards.|
|8||Report Card of the previous class.|
Withdrawal and Refund of Fees
Once a student is admitted in any class, NO REFUND OF FEES IS PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES on withdrawal or Absence from the School.
Dr. Mar Theophilus School, Dhanori
Dr. Mar Theophilus School, Dhanori, does not accept any donations or gratuities in respect of admissions in the school for any class, whatsoever.
No person other than the Principal, has the authority to grant admission and no person, including members of Staff, have any role to play in the grant of admission to any boy/girl.
It may be noted that if anyone deals with any persons, claiming to help in the admission process, he/she does so at his/her own risk, for which the school shall not be responsible.
Mrs. Roshni George.